Pupil Premium 2021-2022
The pupil premium is additional funding for publicly funded schools in England. The pupil premium funds the school to support the achievement, enrichment and wellbeing of children who are in receipt of Free School Meals (FSM) over the last 6 years.
It is designed to help disadvantaged pupils of all abilities perform better and close the gap between them and their peers. Research shows that the most academically able pupils from disadvantaged backgrounds are most at risk of under-performing. Schools should focus on these pupils just as much as pupils with low results.
How is the money used?
It’s up to school leaders to decide how to spend the pupil premium. This is because school leaders are best-placed to assess their pupils’ needs and use funding to improve attainment.
For more information on pupil premium, visit: https://www.gov.uk/government/publications/pupil-premium/pupil-premium
All our work through the pupil premium will be aimed at accelerating progress moving children to or beyond age related expectations depending on their starting points.
Reviewed termly at Governors Teaching and Learning Committee
- 01 Pupil Premium Strategy Statement Years 21 22 to 24 25
- 02 Pupil Premium Impact Statement 2020 2021
- 03 Pupil Premium Strategy Statement 2020 2021
- 04 Pupil Premium Impact Statement 2019 2020
- 05 Pupil Premium Strategy Statement 2019 2020
- 06 Pupil Premium Impact Statement 2018 2019
- 07 Pupil Premium Statement 2018 2019
- 08 Pupil Premium Statement 2017 2018
- 09 Pupil Premium Statement 2016 2017
- 10 Pupil Premium Statement 2015 2016