The school has policy documents for both Curriculum (i.e. Mathematics, History, Music) and Non-Curriculum areas (i.e. Discipline, Special Educational Needs, Equal Opportunities, Homework). If, as a parent, you wish to see these documents you can do so by approaching the Headteacher and printed copies can be made available.
Certain key policies are available below:
- Anti Bullying Policy September 2019
- Behaviour Policy review January 2020
- Charging and Remissions Policy October 2019
- Child Protection and Safeguarding July 2019
- Complaints Policy July 2019
- Data Protection Policy 2019
- Equality and Diversity Policy 2019
- General E Safety Recommendations
- Intimate care policy July 2019
- Keeping Children Safe in Education 2019
- Medication in School July 2019
- Online Safety Policy January 2020
- SEND policy July 2019
Copies of National Curriculum documents, statutory guidelines issued by the DCSF and the Catholic Education Service are also available on request.