Safeguarding Policy and related documents
Every school must have a Child Protection Policy – often referred to as the school’s Safeguarding Policy. The aim of the policy is to ensure that our school has effective measures in place to safeguard your children from the potential risk of harm and that the safety and wellbeing of the children are of the highest priority in all aspects of our school’s work. Having the policy in place ensures that all members of your school community:
- Are aware of their responsibilities in relation to safeguarding and child protection
- Know the procedures that should be followed if they have a cause for concern
- Know where to go to find additional information regarding safeguarding
- Are aware of the key indicators relating to child abuse
- Fully support the school’s commitment to safeguarding and child protection.
Safeguarding is not just about protecting children from deliberate harm. It presents schools with a wide range of issues that they need to be prepared for.
The Safeguarding Policy along with related documents and policies can be found by clicking the relevant links below
- Online Safety Policy January 2018
- Child Protection and Safeguarding July 2017
- Sacred Heart Roehampton Safeguarding Report June 2017
- Attendance Policy 2015
- Administration of Medicines Policy 2016
- Whistleblowing Policy Feb 2017
- Intimate Care Policy July 2016
- Behaviour and Discipline Policy Oct 2016
The Government has provided guidance: ‘Keeping Children Safe in Education’. This document can be found by clicking here.
Other important safeguarding documents can be accessed by clicking the links below
To see other key school policies, click here.
If you have any confidential queries relating to safeguarding you may e-mail us at email@example.com